It’s time to dust off your conference casual attire because, for many of us, ShopTalk will be the first in-person conference since the pandemic.
ShopTalk brings together retail and brand leaders from across the world to the bright lights of Las Vegas. The conference agenda covers everything from technology trends to transformations in shopper behaviors across industries.
In our excitement leading up to ShopTalk, we wanted to share what Tradeswell has planned at the event, the sessions we’re most excited about, and top tips to get the most out of your time in Las Vegas.
Tradeswell at ShopTalk: Announcements, Free Headshots, Product Updates, and More!
What happens in Vegas…
…can unlock AI-optimized insights that drive your business forward. Stop by booth 8058 to learn how Tradeswell unifies every data source - from marketing and retail to finance and operations - to automatically generate actionable insights.
We’re giving away an experience unlike any other
Yes, we know there will be many giveaways at ShopTalk. But the (virtual) reality is you won’t want to miss ours. Each ShopTalk attendee that stops by our booth and books a Tradeswell demo will be entered to win an Oculus Quest 2—the newest, most advanced all-in-one VR system yet.
Headshots on us
That’s right, we’ll have a professional photographer at our booth taking free headshots. Sign up to guarantee a time slot, or stop by our booth when it’s convenient for you.
Be one of the first to hear about our exciting news
While at ShopTalk, we’re making a few announcements that you won’t want to miss. While we can’t say exactly what it is, our news will be sure to help you stay ahead of the competition and enhance your career in ecommerce.
Need a charger?
Anyone that’s been to a conference knows that water and chargers are hot commodities. Luckily, we’ll have both at our booth.
Sessions We’re Excited About
Sunday, March 27th, 2pm-2:40pm
- Empowering Tomorrow's Women Leaders: Female executives from leading retailers and brands will share how they empower other women in their industries.
Monday, March 28th, 8:30am-9:10am
- Working Cross-Functionally to Create a Cohesive Shopping Experience: Senior leaders from Target and Macy’s share how they work cross-functionally and break down data silos to create a connected customer experience.
Tuesday, March 29th, 1:50pm-2:30pm
- Successful Marketplace Strategies: Speakers will cover the opportunities and challenges of online marketplaces as their role in ecommerce evolve.
- Digital Marketing Tactics to Prepare for the Post-Cookie World: Industry leaders will discuss how they’re pivoting their advertising budgets and strategies in a post-cookie world.
Top Tips to Make the Most of ShopTalk
- Plan which sessions you’ll go to ahead of time.
- Take notes during each session and share them with your team.
- Network! Don’t be afraid to walk up to people, introduce yourself, and share thoughts.
- After you meet someone, shoot them a LinkedIn connection with a note of when you met.
- Walk around the exhibit hall - you might find your new favorite ecommerce tool.
- Wear comfortable shoes. You’ll be walking a ton.
- Eat, sleep, and drink lots of water.
In between attending sessions, networking, and hitting the slot machines, say hi👋 to Team Tradeswell at booth 8058 and find out what we have planned for ShopTalk. We’re looking forward to meeting you (or catching up)!